Responsible for three of Whistler's 2010 Olympic & Paralympic Winter Games Venues: the Whistler Sliding Centre, Whistler Olympic Park, and the Whistler Athletes' Centre.
We are proud to continue our partnership with Bromley Baseboards for the 2014-2015 season to provide guests another fantastic activity to do at Whistler Olympic Park.
Baseboarding is a high thrill experience, low skill level requirement activity that crosses demographics, from families seeking alternate inclusive snow sport fun, corporate event organizers wanting new exciting experiences to the action sport enthusiast who is continually pushing personal boundaries via new adrenaline sports.
- No prior experience necessary.
- Children must be at least 8 years of age and a minimum height of 42" or 107cm tall to baseboard (12 & under must be accompanied by a paying adult).
- One person per board only - board rental included in tour price.
- Helmets are mandatory, and are available to rent for $5. **Please bring your own winter sport approved helmet and goggles if available
- Goggles are highly recommended and available to rent for $5.
- No sleds or toboggans are permitted on the Bromley Baseboarding hill.
- Sliders ascend via our multi-passenger sherpa snowmobile (no walking required).
- Pre-booking your tour is recommended by calling 604-964-0060 x 2460
Bromley Baseboarding Tours will be held Weekends and Holidays from December 20th to April 6th.
$10/carload park admission fee applies if participants are not also skiing or snowshoeing.
- All participants will be required to sign an activity waiver. Participants under the age of 19 will require a parent/guardian signature.
- Sliders should be prepared for varying weather conditions and temperatures.
- Recommend proper winter boots with a good grip, warm winter clothing, snow pants (especially for children).
- No refunds. Full payment is required at time of booking.