Responsible for three of Whistler's 2010 Olympic & Paralympic Winter Games Venues: the Whistler Sliding Centre, Whistler Olympic Park, and the Whistler Athletes' Centre.
Interactive Trail Map
Whistler Olympic Park contains over 50 kms of expertly groomed skate and classic cross country ski trails for everyone from beginners to world class athletes. The full Ski Callaghan ski trail network totals over 80 km in distance. Ski Callaghan also includes over 40 km of marked snowshoe trails, dog-friendly trails, snow play and toboggan areas, and backcountry access.
The interactive ski trail map below offers the following functionality:
- Google Map integration: the ability to zoom and pan as you would on any Google Map.
- Trails overlaid on satellite imagery and/or terrain topographical map.
- Ability to see the trails and names of trails by hovering over the area of the trail.
- Ability to click on the trail to see a trail synopsis, including current grooming data.
- Please refer to the .pdf maps for the complete Ski Callaghan network.
Want to print a map to take with you on your ski or snowshoe adventure? Please download the current trail map .pdfs below.