Corporate Events & Meetings
Are you looking for a fun outdoor team-building activity, corporate function or a unique meeting or event space? Whistler Olympic Park has what you are looking for! Inspire your group to feel like an Olympian while they learn the skills of rifle marksmanship with Biathlon or get their heart rates up with cross-country skiing or snowshoeing! The Park's unique facilities, amenities and activities will make your event a memorable experience - winter or summer.
Whistler Olympic Park is located in the Callaghan Valley about 20 kilometres south of Whistler Village. It was the site for ski jumping, Nordic combined, biathlon and cross-country skiing for the 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games. Today the legacy venue is a world-class destination for outdoor recreation activities & Nordic sports, offering exciting and unique experiences for public and groups to enjoy year-round, as well as event and meeting spaces for groups.
Corporate and group experiences can be tailored to your specific needs and could also include a private catered event to accompany your experience. Challenge your group by having them compete in a beginner-friendly biathlon competition or have them explore the beauty of the area on snowshoes!
Group/Team Building Activities at Whistler Olympic Park
- Biathlon (Summer & Winter)
- Classic & Skate Cross-Country Ski Lessons (Winter)
- Snowshoeing & Tobogganing (Winter)
- Guided Venue Tours (Summer & Winter)
- Hiking (Summer)
- Disc Golf (Summer)
Sample Itinerary Biathlon (Winter)
Activity Duration Dependent On Group Size
- Check-in at the Olympic biathlon range
- Introduction to the sport and the venue followed by orientation and rifle safety
- Practice target shooting
- Group will then split into teams and heats to participate in a biathlon race on snowshoes or cross-country skis. Participants will snowshoe/ski through the designated course until they get to their designated shooting lane. They will then take 5 shots at the targets and race through the rest of the course toward the finish line. Every missed shot at the targets results in an additional lap around our penalty loop before the participant can head towards the finish line.
- Our scorekeeper will record times for the first heat and then have the second heat get ready for their start
- The race continues until all heats have participated
- The scores are then added and winning teams announced during the winners' ceremony
- Option to add a team reception/après event on site
Meeting/Event Space Rentals:
The Day Lodge is the heart of Whistler Olympic Park, an iconic lodge in the mountains with modern amenities. Breathtaking views and a wrap-around deck for outdoor entertaining make the Lodge an ideal location for any event. The main room has a capacity of 135 (seated) or 150 (reception style). The adjacent cozy fireside lounge has an additional capacity of 40 (seated) or 58 (reception style). The Lodge has a full kitchen ideal for catered events, bathrooms and other functional areas. The whole building is fully accessible, with ample parking options around. A fully equipped sound system can be made available for an additional cost and catering can be booked through our partners.
Indoor Meeting Rooms
Whistler Olympic Park has multiple options for indoor meetings depending on group size, in the Day Lodge and other functional buildings for workshops, conferences and more.
Outdoor Event Space
As an iconic outdoor venue, Whistler Olympic Park has ample space and locations for small and large event setups, ideal for event tents and infrastructure or guest entertainment, such as axe throwing, stage performances and bands.
Whistler Sliding Centre
Whistler Sliding Centre is your ideal partner for your corporate function or event! With a variety of spaces and exciting activities, we will customize our services for your event vision and needs.