Sliding fun for everyone
Experience the excitement of tobogganing at Whistler Olympic Park's dedicated hill beneath the impressive Olympic ski jumps. Take the whole family for an exhilarating ride on sleds, toboggans or saucers, with lanes available in various sizes (based on conditions).
A cross-country ski or snowshoe day ticket or season pass includes access to our tobogganing hill at no additional cost. Bring your equipment (including helmets), as no rentals are available on-site, and remember to adhere to the tobogganing hill rules, which are posted on-site and available below.
Don't forget to check our conditions page before your visit, which is updated daily with the latest information on trails, grooming, events and available services & activities.
All sliders must adhere to the following rules when using the toboggan area:
- Tobogganing is only allowed in the designated toboggan area at the bottom of the ski jumps.
- Children should be under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
- Wearing a helmet can reduce the risk of head injury. The use of helmets is recommended.
- Choose a run that is clear and uncrowded.
- Please ensure your toboggan/sleigh is in good condition with no sharp edges.
- Dress warmly for the outdoors.
- No dogs in the tobogganing area.
- Review the Exclusion of Liability here